Sunday, May 5, 2013
Not much to show for my weekend, art-wise anyway, but I did finish my WIP from last week. I decided to give her flowers (obviously completely made up ones - don't be asking me for their Latin genus or anything!) on her head instead of hair - it seemed like more fun, and a good way to play with watercolors. There's white writing that can hardly be seen on this image along both sides of her face and neck that just says "Blossom" repeatedly. I can see looking at it that she needs another green leaf somewhere - it's so screamingly obvious to me now that you'll have to excuse me while I go fix her!