Thursday, August 8, 2019

Maurice


Well, I'm a week and a half into new puppy ownership, and I'm surviving!  He's so precious, that it makes the lack of sleep and constant monitoring well worth it. Thank goodness there's 2 of us though!  And he's already growing so fast.




He loves his food!!



I did get a few things done in my fabric art journal before his arrival, not even a thought of anything since though!


This one I taped off the plastered page then rubbed charcoal all over it. Then I just erased, going back in after with a charcoal pencil to highlight some details. I really enjoyed it.




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't visited for so long and almost missed these adorable pictures of Maurice and your beautiful work. He is such a little sweetheart, I hope he's settled in well and you are no longer suffering from lack of sleep.
    The charcoal drawing is beautiful, she's so realistic and you have captured real personality in the face. I love the cow and the little pages too - they are all so lovely - what a fabulous bumble bee - he looks like he's going to buzz off the page at any minute!
    Diana xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

    Rust repair estimate near me

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very appreciated!