Friday, April 26, 2019

Mish Mash



I've been working like crazy, but have tried to make myself take a little time for art here and there, and have actually managed to do it, for a change.  It's a good stress reliever once I get going!

This one below I have to confess that I did while spending most of a Sunday on the couch watching the entire 7th season of Game of Thrones, in preparation for the first episode of Season 8 (finally!)





My boy Claymore, from our favorite picture of him, playing around with scribble sketching.


 I did this while looking at a real star fish, and staring at the detail for as long as I had to for the white pen work gave me a true appreciation for the miracle that nature is.




I'm having surgery next week (sinus), so I wanted to finally get a post done before that. The good news is that my Mom is coming to be with me and I'll be off work, so totally worth it!!

3 comments:

  1. ooow so much luscious arting!!! That starfish is a real WOW piece. Hope your surgery is quick and clean, and that you get to enjoy your forced day off XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your surgery all goes well.... lovely to see you back here and what you have been up to. Beautiful and very varied work.... I especially love that starfish:) Hope you have a super fun time with your mum... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to see you back in blog land, I absolutely love your flower drawings and the touch of red to the petals is sublime. I do hope your surgery and recovery goes well, and I hope you have a lovely time with your mum.
    Diana xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very appreciated!