Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Dabbling



We went camping recently, to a vintage trailer rally. It was a small one, near Point Reyes with such lovely people, we enjoyed it thoroughly. Very low key, lots of good food and drink. Mario laid on the ground to try to capture the gorgeous sky with the full moon and our lit up trailer, and I love how it turned out.



I recently finished making a new fabric journal. I had actually made the inside of it a long time ago (It took me MUCH longer than anticipated to actually complete the first one I made).  But I just made the cover for it and I want to start working in it now.  This one was bound differently than the first one I made. 


And I even got one page done inside it!



This was me playing around, trying to be loose and playful. It doesn't come easy for me.




And last but not least, one of these cuties below is going to be ours in a little over a month. 
We lost our basset hound Claymore a couple years ago, and we're finally feeling ready for another one. I'm very excited, but nervous too. Am I up to a puppy again?  We'll find out!






1 comment:

  1. What yummy pics! ESPECIALLY the puppies lol, but the lit up trailer looks like heaven :D Glad life is giving you time to play :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very appreciated!